Also:

Also view the Calgary blog for more insights and photos: CJAIsrael2018.blogspot.com

Monday, April 16, 2012

Arrived!

What a week! Oh, wait, you say, it was only one day?!?

Well here we are at Agron Youth Hostel in Jerusalem. We had a long day of travel but we did survive a few hours at the Haas Promenade and in Mishkenot She'ananim. A lovely dinner and a well deserved shower, and now it's off to bed. Nobody has cried so far, so I think it's going pretty well! This will be an amazing adventure and an experience of a lifetime. Tim and I are very privileged to be guiding the kids on this journey. I hope the kids will write in my stead soon, but I thought I'd let them sleep tonight. Most of their speech is delirious at this point, so I'm sure their writing would be too in any event.

Here are just a few pictures to get this blog started. Don't be surprised if the page takes a lot longer to load in the future! I have email on my iPhone while I'm here so that will be a fine way to stay in touch. Hope the weather is clearing up and everybody's enjoying bread again :)

L'hitraot!



No comments:

Post a Comment